Ensure your stock and on-time delivery with Murphy’s fulfillment & distribution services
Order fulfillment and distribution services are vital pillars to success for many businesses. Murphy is a leader in this space with our network of commercial warehousing 3PL distribution centers throughout Minnesota.
Efficient and effective supply chain management requires technical skills and a strong network of logistics partners. At Murphy, we seamlessly integrate different components of your logistics chain so you can focus on what you do best. We offer a wide range of customizable fulfillment and distribution services along with custom storage designed to support your business needs and company growth.
Why Do You Need a Fulfillment Partner?
Retail in the modern age requires smart logistics, and a good order fulfillment service provider stores, packs, ships, and returns inventory on your behalf, leading to efficiencies in your business. They provide a range of different distribution services that ensure your customers get their products in the shortest time.
Murphy Logistics Fulfillment and Distribution Services
At Murphy Logistics, we offer state-of-the-art 3PL distribution centers that provide smart inventory allocation, customized kitting and assembly, time-bound postponement, and efficient reverse logistics. We provide everything you need under one roof, including:
- Stocking Services: This is where we get the products from you and stock them in our over 3 million square feet of warehousing and distribution space across North America. Our state-of-the-art 3PL distribution centers are equipped to handle food grade, medical grade, consumer goods, and industrial products.
- Inventory Management Services: We provide you with customizable inventory management systems that help track your warehouse inventory and cross-dock products with real-time monitoring.
- Value-Added Services: If you wish to outsource that last leg of product assembly, we provide kitting and assembly services, marketing inserts, and small parcel packaging to help your products cost-effectively.
- Shipping Services: We work round the clock with our custom distribution solutions to pick and pack your products as soon as your customer places the order.
- Reverse Logistics/Recycling Services: Returns are an essential facet of customer satisfaction. We provide reverse logistics services for every kind of product.
- Order Picking: Seamlessly retrieving orders by lot/SKU/serial number allows for confidence in packing, shipping, and fulfillment.
- Cross-docking and Transloading: We strategically move intact pallets between trucks or sort and reorganize pallets for the next steps in your delivery.
- Assembly: If you need help with the assembly of your products before delivery, our team can offer light assembly services.
- Kitting: Organizing and compiling individual parts or components to allow for delivery of full orders is a value-added part of our fulfillment and distribution services.
The Murphy Edge: Why Choose Us as Your Distribution Partner
At Murphy, we are in the business of understanding our customers. Many of the 250+ companies we work with have unique requirements, including needs as diverse as international logistics, custom kitting and assembly, rigging services, or rail logistics. Our strength comes from working with different industries and exploring the uniqueness of every product that we ship. We are proud to serve both Fortune 500 enterprises and small-scale start-ups with the same passion.
With our coast-to-coast warehousing and logistics partners and more than 100 years in the industry, we are always ready to give your e-commerce fulfillment and distribution service needs the unique touch they deserve. Save your warehouse space for what you do best and partner with one of the Upper Midwest’s leading distribution services providers today.